Collabera is a leading global digital talent solutions company headquartered in Basking Ridge, NJ. We connect world-class talent to innovative global fortune 1000 firms, have moved and pivoted with the market, and partnered with our clients to stay ahead of the pack and bring innovation to the forefront.
Collabera offerings include:
- Digital talent on demand
- Direct hire
- Global remote talent platform (Hyqoo)
- Emerging talent program (JUMP)
- Tech workforce transformation solutions (Cognixia)
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for a Sales Manager
As Collabera readies itself for the next wave of growth, the journey involves the evolution of our market-facing solutions and offerings and the strategic and thoughtful management of our regional business strategy, our brand, and its execution.
A primary responsibility of a Lead Account Manager /sales manager will be driving significant business growth through the local execution of our sales and delivery capabilities to drive further penetration in our key clients and add new logos. Key priorities for the position include the following:
In the first 30 days, expect to:
- Complete the HR orientation, introduction to various teams, personalized sales leadership training, and learn the Collabera operating model and the sales process?
- Learn Collabera's value proposition and research on various competitors in the same space and build a story to articulate ourselves differently from the competition?
- Work with your Manager and set the regional revenue targets.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Execute a strong metrics-oriented Sales and Delivery culture in the regional office
- Consult and build trusted value-added relationships with executives within Regional Accounts to support their business goals by effectively presenting Collabera digital talent solutions
- Attract, train, manage & retain top talent within the sales team
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Develop sales strategies to grow existing business and secure new business
In the first year, expect to:
- Cross-sell higher value engagements to Collabera’s client base – win large talent transformational deals
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with the various internal groups along with the account management team
- Grow revenue within the territory to meet established top-line targets while continuing to expand our footprint as well as diversify the services being delivered
Role Requirements and qualifications:
- Strong selling experience in the talent industry.
- Strong background in the regional sales metrics-based approach to execution, primarily born out of talent companies.
- Strong people leader with a proven record in motivating, inspiring, and promoting high performers
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track record in growing talent solutions business
- Direct sales and client relationship management experience
- Appreciation for the digital technology opportunity
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong executive presence and leadership profile
- Team player and risk-taking attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills can work across all areas within a company culture that is entrepreneurial, flexible, and high-performance.
Compensation and Benefits:
$60K-$70K + additional variables
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity plan
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Enhanced Maternity
- Paid Parental Leave
- GymNetwork 360
- Commuter Benefits
- Technical and Non-technical Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (TAP)